15 reasons to shop in downtown Fairfield
The Fairfield Shop and Stroll was a great opportunity to find out what's hot at the local shops.
(page 1 of 3)
1. If you've never been to Dash n Drizzle you have to put this on your to do list. They have an unbelievable collection of vinegars from Italy and flavored olive oils from all over the world. Right now you can take advantage of their moving sale until they relocate next to Trek Bicycles in May.
2. If you're looking for statement necklaces check out Apricot Lane. They have a great assortment of spring bling!
3. Party Party carries beautiful hostess gifts that don’t break the bank. Love these glam silver accessories!
4. Mama Jane's Global Boutique has an amazing collection of jewelry, accessories, and home decor from artisans worldwide. All proceeds from Mama Jane’s are donated to selected non-profits benefiting the health, education and empowerment of women and children around the world.
5. I spotted these dog biscuits at 5 Oceans Fair Trade. Come to find out, they are from the Women’s Bean Project, a social enterprise based in Denver that employs chronically impoverished and unemployed women.