Dining out is enjoyable, but wouldn't you like to make restaurant quality meals at home? Better yet, why not make the exact dishes you have enjoyed at your favorite local restaurants. We looked to the area chefs and restaurateurs for recipes to their most popular dishes and they were happy to oblige. We have collected them all in our virtual recipe box and organized them by contributor and category. Bon appetit!
« Back to the list
||Felton's Fish Market
- 1⁄2 cup smoked cured bacon, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups red potatoes, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 quarts clam juice, chilled
- 2 cups shrimp, scallops and clams, diced
- 2 cups heavy cream, heated
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, render bacon until it turns brown.
- Add celery and onion and saute for 2–3 minutes until translucent.
- Add diced potatoes, bay leaf, thyme and clam juice.
- Bring to a slow boil and then reduce to a simmer (skimming off the foam
- When potatoes are tender, add seafood and cook for 2 minutes.
- Bring back to a slow boil and add cream.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.