Dining out is enjoyable, but wouldn't you like to make restaurant quality meals at home? Better yet, why not make the exact dishes you have enjoyed at your favorite local restaurants. We looked to the area chefs and restaurateurs for recipes to their most popular dishes and they were happy to oblige. We have collected them all in our virtual recipe box and organized them by contributor and category. Bon appetit!
« Back to the list
|# of Servings:
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, plus 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoon sliced garlic
- 4 whole plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons canned tomato strips
- 4 ounces seafood stock
- 1 tablespoon julienned basil
- 2 pounds lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring water to a boil.and add pasta and cook about 10 minutes.
- Brown garlic in medium sauté pan in 1 teaspoon oil.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Drizzle tomatoes with 1 tablespoon oil and roast until soft and slightly
- Add roasted and canned tomatoes to garlic and oil in sauté pan.
- Return pan to medium-high heat.
- Add seafood stock and basil, crushing tomatoes with fork as you mix.
- Reduce liquid by half.
- Add lobster meat and butter and mix into tomato sauce. Combine pasta into
sauce and mix over medium heat until pasta starts to absorb the liquid. Season
with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with grated Parmesan.