Dining out is enjoyable, but wouldn't you like to make restaurant quality meals at home? Better yet, why not make the exact dishes you have enjoyed at your favorite local restaurants. We looked to the area chefs and restaurateurs for recipes to their most popular dishes and they were happy to oblige. We have collected them all in our virtual recipe box and organized them by contributor and category. Bon appetit!
« Back to the list
|# of Servings:
- 8 ounces choice strip steak
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 eggs
- Butterfly steaks and tenderize with a meat mallet. Set aside.
- Heat sauté pan with vegetable oil.
- Sear steak on both sides. Set aside.
- Add chopped garlic to same pan.
- As garlic browns, deglaze with white wine, add chicken stock. Reduce liquid
- Fry eggs sunny-side up.
- Place sunny-side up eggs on top of each steak.
- Dust with sea salt and
cracked pepper and drizzle sauce
over each plate.
- Serve with fried potato slices.