Dining out is enjoyable, but wouldn't you like to make restaurant quality meals at home? Better yet, why not make the exact dishes you have enjoyed at your favorite local restaurants. We looked to the area chefs and restaurateurs for recipes to their most popular dishes and they were happy to oblige. We have collected them all in our virtual recipe box and organized them by contributor and category. Bon appetit!
« Back to the list
|# of Servings:
- 4 1 1/4 pound lobsters
- 1 pound fresh pappardelle pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup lobster stock
- 5 cups homemade marinara sauce
- 1 handful Italian parsley, chopped
- 4 teaspoons paprika oil
- Steam lobsters for 10–12 minutes.
- Divide them in half and clean out the tomalley.
- Prepare pappardelle according to box instructions and set aside.
- Heat medium-sized sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add oil and garlic and sauté until garlic is golden brown.
- Add red pepper flakes and lobster stock.
- Reduce for 3 or 4 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Lower heat and add marinara sauce.
- Stir for 10 minutes, then add cooked pasta and most of the fresh parsley, leaving some aside for garnish.
- Sauté for 3 minutes or until sauce sticks to pasta.
- Place a steamed lobster half on each side of a plate and drizzle with paprika oil.
- Serve the pasta in the middle.
- Sprinkle dish with remaining fresh parsley.