Dining out is enjoyable, but wouldn't you like to make restaurant quality meals at home? Better yet, why not make the exact dishes you have enjoyed at your favorite local restaurants. We looked to the area chefs and restaurateurs for recipes to their most popular dishes and they were happy to oblige. We have collected them all in our virtual recipe box and organized them by contributor and category. Bon appetit!
« Back to the list
Andalusian Gazpacho with Sherry Wine Vinegar
|# of Servings:
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh tomatoes
- 1 celery rib
- 1 cucumber, skinned
- 1 large onion, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 lime, finely sliced, for garnish
- Chop all vegetables coarsely and blend together into thick soup.
- Sieve mixture in to large bowl.
- Add tomato paste, olive oil and vinegar.
- Season with salt and stir well.
- Chill thoroughly (2 hours minimum) before serving into bowls.
- Garnish with finely sliced lime.