- 2 bottles Hopkins Peach Wine, chilled
- 1 lemon, sliced in thin rounds
- 1 lime, sliced in thin rounds
- 1 navel orange, sliced in thin rounds
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup Cointreau (or Triple Sec)
- 2 cups Sprite or ginger ale, chilled
- 2 white peaches, thinly sliced
- Mint sprigs, as garnish
- Ice cubes
- Place fruit and Cointreau in large pitcher and let macerate for an hour
minimum in refrigerator.
- Add ice and gently pour in Hopkins Peach Wine.
- Serve in stemmed wine glasses garnish with a slice of white peach and mint
- For regular sangría, substitute two dark plums and ten strawberries, thinly
sliced, and a half pint of blueberries, gently crushed, for the peaches and
- Garnish with a semicircle slice of orange, and a sprig of mint.