||Adapted from the Hay Day Chronicle, Riches of Spain Sangria
- 4 cups Prosecco
- ¾ cup Calvados (Apple Brandy)
- ½ cup brown sugar simple syrup (1 cup water, 1 cup dark brown sugar dissolved over low heat, until mixture becomes dark)
- ¾ cup apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 2 apples, crispy variety
- Make the brown sugar simple syrup.
- Mix the Prosecco, brandy, simple syrup, apple cider, cinnamon stick and 1/2 of the sliced apple.
- Stir and chill well.
- Just before serving add the ginger ale.
- Garnish with the remaining sliced apple.
- Serve over ice, rim with cinnamon sugar and add frozen cranberries if desired.