Dining In: Local Restaurant Recipes
« Back to the list
||Felton's Fish Market
- 1⁄2 cup smoked cured bacon, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups red potatoes, diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 quarts clam juice, chilled
- 2 cups shrimp, scallops and clams, diced
- 2 cups heavy cream, heated
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, render bacon until it turns brown.
- Add celery and onion and saute for 2–3 minutes until translucent.
- Add diced potatoes, bay leaf, thyme and clam juice.
- Bring to a slow boil and then reduce to a simmer (skimming off the foam
- When potatoes are tender, add seafood and cook for 2 minutes.
- Bring back to a slow boil and add cream.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.