Dining In: Local Restaurant Recipes
« Back to the list
|# of Servings:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 celery ribs, minced
- 16 ounces plum tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 32 ounces chicken stock
- 3 zucchini, diced
- 3 yellow squash, diced
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Heat oil over medium heat and saute onion, garlic, carrots and celery for
15 minutes until somewhat tender.
- In a separate pot, simmer plum tomatoes for 15 minutes.
- Combine sauteed veggies with tomatoes and pour in chicken stock. Cook for
- Add zucchini, yellow squash and potatoes, and boil for another 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan.