Dining In: Local Restaurant Recipes
« Back to the list
Giovanni's Cajun Spice Rub
- 5 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in sauce pan and turn on high heat.
- Stir for a couple minutes until color darkens a touch and some smoke escapes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Rub generously on steak prior to grilling.
- Can be refrigerated in an air-tight container for about a week.