- In a bain-marie, melt chocolate and butter together.
- In a food processor, combine the yolks, eggs and the sugar until mixture
increases in volume three times.
- Add the warm chocolate (not too cold or too hot) and blend well.
- Add the flour and mix well by hand.
- Fill four small buttered molds three-quarters full with the mix.
- Freeze the souffles.
Rice crispy with chocolate
- Melt the chocolate over hot water.
- Mix sugar and water in a skillet over medium heat until sugar is well incorporated.
- Mix in cereal and cook until caramelized.
- Pour cereal on a tray to cool.
- Cover and reserve in a warm place.
Dulce de leche sauce
- 2 1/2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Place ingredients in a pan over low heat and cook until hot, then let cool.
Dulce de leche ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup dulce de leche (available in specialty stores)
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Boil the milk.
- Remove from heat and add the dulce de leche until it's dissolved.
- Beat the yolks with the sugar until well combined.
- Add the dulce de leche-milk mixture to the yolk.
- Cook the mixture in a bain-marie until it's a very fine cream.
- Strain the cream and refrigerate until cold.
- Place it in an ice cream machine to make ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place frozen souffles in oven for ten minutes or until a knife inserted
in center comes out clean.
- In each of four deep dishes, place a round empty container and place two
teaspoons of the cereal mixture in the bottoms.
- Place the chocolate souffles on top.
- Remove the containers.
- Drizzle some of the dulce de leche sauce on each dish.
- Add a scoop of the dulce de leche ice cream next to each souffle.
- Decorate plates with mint leaves and raspberries, and dust souffles with