Dining In: Local Restaurant Recipes
« Back to the list
|# of Servings:
- 3-1/2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 7 ounces sausage
- 2 cherry peppers, sliced
- 8 artichoke hearts
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2 roasted red potatoes
- rosemary to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in
a 12–14 inch sauté pan.
- Add chicken and cook slowly until chicken begins to change color.
- Drain olive oil and add butter, white wine, lemon juice, sausage, garlic, artichokes, cherry peppers, rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer to warm serving plate and add roasted potatoes as garnish.