Dining In: Local Restaurant Recipes
« Back to the list
Broiled Sea Bass a la Mode
||The Cantering Caterer, Christian O'Dowd
|# of Servings:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup pure olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 half-pound filets of sea bass, thick and firm
- 2 wedges lemon
- Whisk all ingredients for marinade together in medium bowl (non-reactive,
- Place fish in center and carefully coat with mixture.
- Marinate overnight or minimum 4 hours.
- Turn fish over a few times to marinate all sides equally.
Preheat broiler to 500º.
- Place bass in medium broiling pan and cover with left-over marinade.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat, for about 8 minutes (without turning).
- Serve with lemon wedge.
Timing and Tips: Prepare just before sitting down to dinner, and keep an eye on the broiler.