Dining In: Local Restaurant Recipes
« Back to the list
|# of Servings:
- 8 ounces choice strip steak
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 eggs
- Butterfly steaks and tenderize with a meat mallet. Set aside.
- Heat sauté pan with vegetable oil.
- Sear steak on both sides. Set aside.
- Add chopped garlic to same pan.
- As garlic browns, deglaze with white wine, add chicken stock. Reduce liquid
- Fry eggs sunny-side up.
- Place sunny-side up eggs on top of each steak.
- Dust with sea salt and
cracked pepper and drizzle sauce
over each plate.
- Serve with fried potato slices.