Dining In: Local Restaurant Recipes
« Back to the list
|# of Servings:
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 ounce rum
- 1 dessert crepe
- 1 tablespoon Nutella ChocolateHazelnut Spread
- 1 tablespoon roasted and finely chopped hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- Slice the banana into quarter-inch disks and coat in brown sugar.
- Melt butter in a saute pan and saute banana disks until golden brown.
- Flambe with rum.
- When flame dies down, add about one ounce of water to emulsify sauce and
reduce to a syrupy consistency.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Spread Nutella in the center of the crepe.
- Add three-fourths of the cooked banana and fold the crepe in half twice.
- Spoon the remaining banana disks and sauce on top of the crepe and garnish
with chopped hazelnuts and cocoa powder.