Dining In: Local Restaurant Recipes
« Back to the list
Baby Carrots with Ginger and Black Currants
|# of Servings:
- 1 pound baby carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 3/4 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons black currants
- Sea salt and pepper
- Place carrots in a large saute pan or deep skillet with the ginger, stock
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 to 12 minutes, or until carrots are fork tender.
- Toss in currants and season to taste with salt and pepper.