Dining In: Local Restaurant Recipes
« Back to the list
Andalusian Gazpacho with Sherry Wine Vinegar
|# of Servings:
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh tomatoes
- 1 celery rib
- 1 cucumber, skinned
- 1 large onion, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 lime, finely sliced, for garnish
- Chop all vegetables coarsely and blend together into thick soup.
- Sieve mixture in to large bowl.
- Add tomato paste, olive oil and vinegar.
- Season with salt and stir well.
- Chill thoroughly (2 hours minimum) before serving into bowls.
- Garnish with finely sliced lime.