Jun 3, 2012
* The event will take place in Downtown Stamford on Sunday, June 3, National Cancer Survivors Day.
* This will be the 17th year for the Walk, Run and Ride as well as the 20th Anniversary for The Bennett Cancer Center.
* Last year's event attracted over 5,000 walkers, runners, riders and volunteers.
* In 2011, for the first time in 16 years, we reached our fundraising goal of $1 million dollars!
* 100% of the funds raised directly benefit Stamford Hospital's Bennett Cancer Center patients and their families.
|Cost||$35 walk/run, $100 ride|
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.